Monday, July 16, 2007

Lois (Larrie)

This is the place . . . for Rod and Bonnie to tell the whole family about their Nauvoo Mission experiences. We may have to make comments for them, via the e-mail but we'll get them here. Nona can tell us about her news, the kids can write personal notes (those grand kids of hers are very smart and cute). I can keep the tj and leola family updated on my news! And I love a good soap box. I think I should write those things too. IF WE CAN GET TROY to stand on his soap box he will be here with comments often. Love you Troy. Lets all get on board. Its easy. Just click on comments.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I just wanted to leave a comment to see how well this is working. Melanie, my daughter, has taught me how to run this site. Its fun Mel! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The time is slipping by and we still don't have this site running well. It is pretty much ignored but that will change soon I hope. We all need to stay connected, and remember those of our past, so those in our future will know them too.